The apprenticeship service is a government online service which will allow you to set up and manage your apprenticeships.
All apprenticeships in England must be managed through the apprenticeship service and you will need to set up an account in order to use the service.
Why you need an account
By creating an apprenticeship service account, you'll be able to:
- access and manage apprenticeship funding
- set up and approve apprentices
- advertise roles on the 'Find an apprenticeship' service
- approve training costs
- check payments to training providers
- give training providers permission to carry out some tasks on your behalf
- give feedback on apprenticeship training
How to create an account
To create an account, you will need:
- an email address
- permission to add your PAYE schemes to the account
- permission to accept the employer agreement on behalf of your organisation
You will also need either the Government Gateway login for your organisation, or your accounts office reference number (AORN) and employer PAYE scheme reference number.
For guidance on how to create an apprenticeship service account, watch our helpful video. Further help or support can be found via the contact us section on our employer help pages.
Create an apprenticeship service account