No matter what stage you're at, Scottish Apprenticeships help you get set for a bright future. And now, there are more ways than ever to get involved:
- Foundation Apprenticeships to kick start your career while you’re still at school
- Modern Apprenticeships to work, learn and earn while you get the skills you need
- Graduate apprenticeships to get a job, get paid and get a degree at the same time
In Northern Ireland, apprenticeships are looked after by the Department for the Economy. They provide apprentices with the training and qualifications they need to get ahead in their chosen career. There's a great range available:
- Level 2 and Level 3 Apprenticeships to work towards an industry-approved apprenticeship framework, while in paid employment.
- Higher Level Apprenticeships to gain a qualification from Level 4 to Level 7, while working with an employer to gain on-the-job experience.